There's never been a simpler way to give your garden or yard a new lease of life!
Paving gardens is known to be costly and messy work. Digging, levelling, laying foundations, cutting, grinding and fitting the stones. It's enough to make anyone just keep wishing!
Now with the revolutionary PaveMaster™ Professional Garden Paving Mould, a refreshing and modern pathway for all to admire can be achieved in just a few hours. And you can do it yourself!
- A quick and easy choice for gardens, paths, potting areas meadows, balconies, villas and more.
- It's SO SIMPLE - men, women and children can all create beautiful DIY in their own garden.
- Durable Polypropylene material means it can be used again and again.
- A FRACTION OF THE PRICE of a landscaper - with impressive and hassle free results.
- Knock up a basic cement mix (colorings can be added to achieve a redbrick effect!
- Place the mould where you'd like the path to fit and trowel in the cement slurry.
- Smooth the upper part by hand.
- Remove the mould take and move onto the next patch. Allow 24 hours to for cement fully set.
- Sprinkle a decorative gravel or plant the grass seeds in the gaps to finish! .